Although we are a 17th century Inn the rooms are a modern addition, designed and built by the Stevens family with the guest in mind. There are three purpose built accommodation blocks, the town house situated next door to the pub and the two stone barn conversions behind the pub. The rooms are all finished to a high standard, with 28-inch plasma televisions as standard. You’ll also find tea and coffee making facilities, a cooler and of course each room is en-suite. All of our rooms are non smoking.
Some Rooms Have:
- Disabled Facilities
- Oversized Baths
- Sea Views
- Dogs Welcome (£10 per pet per night)
- Car parking for guests
- Close golden sandy beaches
- Ideal base for exploring beautiful Gower
- Surf Board Storage
Special Occasion – Or just fancy a treat?
Why not pre-order a package to be in your room on arrival?
- A bottle of Prosecco & A box of Chocolates – £35
- A bottle of Champagne on ice – £45
- A bottle of Wine & a Cheese board – £25